Thursday, June 14, 2012

Support Group Meeting


Went to my support group meeting last night. It seems that there are a lot of people in the program and many new people who are in the pre-op state, just checking off things they have to do. There were at least 50 people there. The class was about eating at family gatherings, picnics, and such. Things you can do, so that you can eat, not feel deprived and still enjoy yourself. As I am going to a family function in early July, I am sure I can use some of the things our instructor talked about. One thing for sure is that I am going to take my scale with me and if we go to a restaurant, I am going to weigh what I put in my mouth and take a doggy bag for the rest. I hope my NUT takes me off the soft food diet on the 25th, so I will have more choices. We will see.   

No comments:

Post a Comment