Thursday, June 7, 2012

Pre-Op Diet

Published on April 25, 2012 7:13 pm 



I am trying real hard to lose as much weight before surgery as I can. But I have been cutting down what I eat to less than 800 calories and hope to do that until 5/9. But my gall bladder has been raising hell with me. This always seems to happen when I am really restricting my calorie intake. They are going to take my gall bladder out when they do the RNY but I am afraid I am going to have a major attack and end up in the hospital having it taken out before the RNY and that would really mess up my surgery. I am adding a little more food to my diet in between meals. Nothing bad just some vegetables and an apple or apple sauce. That keeps the pain down. I can knock the pain down with Tylenol but that makes my neuropathy in my feet and hands worse and I can not sleep so I would rather do it by adding a little more food. I have already lost 28 pounds but would like to lose some more. By this time 2 weeks from now the operation will be over and I will be on the way to a new me. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.  

No comments:

Post a Comment