Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Change of Diet

Published on April 22, 2012 10:19 am 



Well it is 2 weeks before the surgery date in Bellevue. I have been on a pretty normal reduction diet, 1440 cal max, for the past couple of months and tomorrow morning I will see how much totally I have lost on that diet. Then I am going to go on a more restrictive diet preparatory to the surgery. It will be a protein shake in the morning, a weight watchers or some other prepackaged low cal lunch, then a protein shake for dinner and maybe a SF Popsicle for snack in the evenings. I would really like to be at or around 275lbs when I have the surgery.
Jackie is getting very scared about me having the surgery. She just worries that if I were to die she would be in a pretty bad fix. I really hope she has nothing to worry about. I am more worried about living a quality life after the surgery without a lot of new problems. Others are doing well and I pray that I will be amongst those folks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment