Thursday, June 7, 2012

Non Scale Victory

Published 
on May 24, 2012 9:33 am 

I had a wonderful surprise this morning while I was getting dressed. I will start swimming again tomorrow for my normal exercise. I just wondered how my bathing suit would fit and when I put it on it was obvious that no matter how much I pulled the draw strings it was going to fall off while I swim, not good. So I fished an older suit out and put it on and it fit but was big. So I am going to have to look for a smaller one.


Then I started to think, I wonder if any of my old suits would fit me. So I went to my closet and sure enough two of my older suits fit just great. I have not been able to get them on for at least 6 years. I only wear suites when I go to church, but it will be nice to not look like I am in a uniform as I have been wearing just one, the same one each week. Can you see the big smile on my face?

No comments:

Post a Comment