Thursday, June 7, 2012

Made Mini-Goal

Published 
on May 28, 2012 7:05 am 

Well I made a mini goal this morning on my normal Monday morning weigh in. I was under 250 lbs for the first time in a long long time. I lost 4.6 lbs this past week. I am kind of feeling constipated a little and have been taking the stool softeners they gave me, but still only have a good BM ever other day of so. I am only a week and a half from normal food and it can not come to fast. It is not that the puree does not taste so good it is just that it looks so bad. I also want something to chew. All in all a good week, but I think I over did it on the treadmill. I am sore from that and because of my two knee operations last year, I think I am going to have to concentrate on my swimming and maybe now that the weather is better going for a walk instead of the treadmill. It is harder on my knees and back.  

No comments:

Post a Comment