Thursday, June 7, 2012

How I Counted My Weight Loss

Published 
on May 21, 2012 3:38 pm 

For those who wonder how I count my weight loss. Well a friend of mine who got me interested in WLS and has done a wonderful job. He has lost over 100lbs from Nov 2011 and is still going strong. Anyway he went on a pre-op diet and lost over 30 pounds. I did the same. We both counted our weight loss from the time we were approved for surgery. In my case I weighed in the doctors office at 307 lbs with my cloths on including my shoes. So that is where I and he started our program. We are giving ourselves credit for the hard dieting we did just before the surgery. Some folks just count from the day of surgery. When I weigh myself, I do it on my WII game council that has a scale on it. I find it more accurate then any other scale I have. But I am in my shorts with nothing else on. I do the weigh in every Monday morning between 5AM and 6. So from now on it will be consistent. So I have lost quite a bit of weight so far but not all of it is because of the surgery but all of it is weight off my gigantic butt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment