Sunday, June 24, 2012

Barfarama

Do you remember the movie Stand By Me, where the guy ate too much pie and got sick on stage, then all the other people watching him throw up started doing the same and it became a barfarama. Well last night I had some left over hamburger that we had made in a special sauce the other night. I had it then but last night we put it in the microwave and heated it up. The first attempt at that the meat was not completely done inside so Jackie put it in a little while longer. The result was the the meat got dried out. I ate about ¾ of it, and suddenly I felt very full. I put the rest in the refrigerator and planned on eating it later as I thought I was just full for now. But then the pain started. I knew for sure that my pouch was now clogged and I knew the only way I was going to get the pain away, was to barf. So that is what I did. It was not a pretty sight in the bathroom. I upchucked about 4 times, the last one being a slimy gooie foam. I then felt much better but the next time I eat any meat, I am going to make damn sure it is not dried out like that was. Today I had my normal breakfast and everything stayed down, thank heavens.   

No comments:

Post a Comment