Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sometimes Computers Stink

I have not posted much lately because some @#$%@#%#%$ hacked my web site and I have had to rebuild it completely. Looks like they came in via a script entry. I am not sure but the only way I could get it all out was to delete the site and start rebuilding it.

It was kind of a blessing in disguise as I had a lot of hanging orphaned files out there that needed to be cleaned up and I wanted to do a re-design anyway so now was a good time.

I am taking steps to make sure this does not happen again, however if hackers can break into the Pentagon, I am sure they can hack me if they want to. But why would anyone want to spend the time hacking a personal family web site. I have no “hot topic” things on it that I can think of that would make anyone mad, but who knows these days with so many nuts out there.

Anyway that is why I have been kind of skinny on this blog. I hope to get back to normal again.

And my progress on my WLS is going fine, except after my vacation in London, I gained a pound, but now this last week I lost a pound and a half, so I am back in the hole again. I am almost 10 pounds under my goal.

I am trying to eat more and have an additional snack, but I am still very afraid of eating a lot because I start to feel I am grazing when I have 3 meals and 2 snacks during a day. But the scale is not telling me I am gaining so I guess I should just stop worrying about it.

Back to working on the web page. Go here to see my progress.

http://www.w3oz.com

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment