Monday, April 1, 2013

First Easter after WLS


We had a wonderful Easter this year. We went to church of course and enjoyed the talks, and music. After church we went to Sundee’s home that she is renting while her home is being repaired after the fire. We are just grateful that nobody got hurt. We are hoping that the insurance company will help her recover from her losses. For anyone reading this and does not know it, Sundee is my youngest daughter. I have included here some photos of the fire. We did not get to the house until the fire department had already gotten the flames down and there was just a little smoke coming out by the time we got there.

Well I have never been a real big eater of candy. I usually reserve candy for holidays like Easter and Christmas. Then I usually like good chocolates. But I did like a few other candies during Easter. I really can not remember an Easter when I did not have at least some candy. This year I did not have even one piece of candy of any kind. And to be honest, I really did not miss it at all.

We had a wonderful steak dinner at Anthony’s in Olympia. Of course I took my scale and cut off about 4 ounces and ate that part and took the rest home. I had a few bites of salad and some asparagus as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment