Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kind of Down Today


I am kind of disappointed today. I wanted to be at my BMI goal of 169 pounds but just missed it. Oh well, I am sure next weigh-in I will make it. To be honest, I am getting a little nervous about losing more weight as already I am getting kind of skinny. The bones in my body are starting to stick out all over. My ribs are showing and I can almost feel my internal organs when I lay down. If some of the excess skin was gone, I think I would be way under weight and the normal BMI figures do not take that into consideration. I hope I am not really hurting myself trying to get to this goal at my age. But ill health or not, I am going to try my best. I have never really made my weight goal in my life. I have always stopped just short. This time I am hell bent on doing it. I have a final goal of a few pounds under normal BMI so I have some wiggle room, but if I don’t make that, that will be OK as long as I stay in the normal BMI. I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel, sure hope it is not a train. 

No comments:

Post a Comment