Thursday, June 7, 2012

Post OP Review with Dr.

Published 
on May 17, 2012 4:16 pm


Went for meeting with William Young PA for Dr. Landers today. All looks well, lost almost 7 lbs first week, that is not bad. Will weigh again Monday as that is my normal weigh in day. He changed my insulin dosage just a little so do not have to do mid day adjustments. He has said that anyone who has been a diabetic for as long as I have there is no guarantee that I will ever be free of the disease. However when I am at goal he feels there is a great chance that I will be. Set me up for another follow up in 3 months, took out the staples, but told me I could not swim or be in water for any long period of time for one more week. He things I am doing great and my blood work shows it as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment