Saturday, September 15, 2012

Outlook Change


I got a posting from my grandson Saul the other day. He is doing very well at school and sent me a photo of him doing some work there at the school. I am so proud of how well he is doing. He is a very nice young man and is well on his way of making his life successful. 


I have noticed lately that my body and my mind have started to change slightly. I feel my body is really over the shock of the surgery. I am reacting to things more normally to me. I still can not eat very much of solid food and I think that is a good thing because my weight problem was always that I over ate not that I ate bad things. After all the fat on my body is low fat sugarless fat, the best kind. 

I am also getting much more at ease on riding my bike on a regular basis. I finally found a safe way to go from my house to some of the biking trails around here. I am pretty much able to do a 15 mile ride now without problems. I have to have my bike professionally adjusted so that I can use all gears. My bike seems to not want to stay in the highest gear and so my speed is not up to what I want it to be. 

Next week is Jackie’s 70th birthday and we are going to have a little party for her at the house. We had planned on going to Canada and spending the weekend, but Jackie did not want to spend the money as we are trying to save for next years 50th anniversary trip to the British Isles. We will pay cash for the guided trip so we will need to put away as much as possible. 

I am feeling great, my weight is coming off quite regularly and things are looking up for the old goat. Now if I could just figure out how to get hair again on my head things would be perfect. 

No comments:

Post a Comment